Four distribution centers (Harrisburg, PA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Los Angeles, CA)
Can reach 98% of the U.S. population within two days via ground service
Next-day ground service to New York City & surrounding area
Next-day ground service to California & parts of Nevada including Las Vegas
Next day ground service to most major cities in Texas including Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston as well as next day ground service to all of Oklahoma
Returns Policy of Obey Imaging Supplies,Inc.
• RETURNS will be accepted by Obey Imaging Supplies when accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RMA) issued by our customer service department.
• To receive a RMA number, please call or fax our customer service department or your sales rep with the following information:
1. Invoice Number
2. Invoice Date
3. Part number and printer model.
4. Quantity of the return
5. Detailed reason for return request
• Once issued, RMA and call tag is ONLY valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
• All returns must be made in the original manufacturer’s packaging, as received.
• Please note the RMA number clearly on the packing slip.
• Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned product. If it is not defective or if the product has been used, 20% restocking fee will also apply.
• Returns made without proper authorization will be returned at the customer’s expense.
• All requests for returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice date, NO EXCEPTIONS.
• We reserve the right to apply a mandatory 20% restocking fee for returns due to customer error and/or overstock.
• We will not be responsible for any lost package and/or accessories during shipping.
• Returned products may be replaced with the same product or a credit based on the current Obey Imaging Supplies wholesale price on that product within 30 days, the last price paid, or the original invoice price; whichever is lower.
• All claims for shortages/overages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt. Please keep whatever you have a discrepancy with and call us immediately. We will determine whether the shortage/overage is true and if it is, we will either send you the remainder of the shorted product, or issue a credit for the shorted amount. If we do over-ship, you may either keep the extra product and we will invoice you for the extra amount. Or, we will issue a RMA to send it back to us.
• If consignee signs for the full amount of the shipment, no further disputes will be accepted and Obey Imaging Supplies will not be held responsible. It is the consignee’s responsibility to mark shipping documents as “SHORT” or “MISSING” upon receipt of the shipment.
• All shipments damaged during transit, you will need to file a claim with the freight carrier directly. Should you require any assistance from Obey Imaging Supplies, we will be more than happy to assist in your claim.